Topic:Health Information System (HIS) Transformation for Smart Medicine in Taiwan
Speaker:Dr. Tai-Yi Huang, CVP & CTO of ASUS
Time: 2022.11.22 (Tue) 14:00-16:00
Venue: CGU Artificial Intelligence Research Center (Management Building 11F)
Join Online: https://shorturl.at/azM29
Taiwan is facing a big challenge towards Smart Medicine. All healthcare data are stored in hospitals and managed by legacy HIS systems, which is an obstacle to our innovation and development of AI solutions. Therefore, TW government and local healthcare providers ungently need HIS transformation to continuously enhance the quality of patient care.
About the Speaker:
- 1991 BS, Computer Science and Information Engineering, National Taiwan University
- 1996 PhD, Computer Science, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
- 1996 – 2001 Microsoft (Windows)
- 2002 – 2007 National Tsing Hua University
- 2007 – 2009 Google (Android)
- 2009 – 2018 Microsoft (Azure)
- 2018 – present ASUS (AICS)
Organizers: Artificial Intelligence Research Center & College of Intelligent Computing
※ No registration needed.